Disney Cruise Line
***Important Policy Information***
Cruise Restart Policies as of June 08, 2021
This Summer, Set Sail on a Unique Disney Staycation at Sea Aboard 2-, 3- and Limited 4-Night Cruises from the UK
Departing on select dates from London Tilbury, Newcastle, Liverpool and Southampton aboard the Disney Magic, their new staycation sailings—exclusive to UK residents—invite you to embark on a brand-new, magical Disney experience. Close to home and at sea—be immersed in Disney storytelling, thanks to an amazing collection of onboard entertainment, dining and recreation for the entire family, with all the care you’d expect from Disney. Bookings open now.
Will I need to be vaccinated?
No information is currently available.
Will I need to wear a mask onboard?
No information is currently available.
Before you book - Flexible Booking Policy
Enjoy peace of mind when booking your Disney cruise with these temporary modifications that let you adjust your sail date or receive a full refund should the need arise.
- For sailings through September 2021, final payment is temporarily extended until 60 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in unrestricted stateroom categories.
Cruise Date Flexibility
- Guests who have booked before April 30, 2021 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before September 30, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move their sail date to one that commences prior to September 30, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Cancellation Policy as of June 08, 2021
Cancellation Fee Schedule
- For sailings through September 2021, the cancellation fee schedule has been temporarily relaxed from beginning as early as 119 days prior to sailing to beginning 59 days prior to sailing for Guests booked in non-Suite and non-Concierge categories. For Guests booked in Suite and Concierge categories, cancellation fees in excess of the deposit amount will temporarily begin at 59 days prior to sailing.
- Reservations for Inside, Outside and Verandah Categories with Restrictions remain nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Flexible Refund Policy
- Within 14 days prior to embarkation, Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios may change their sail date, under the following terms:
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move the sail date to a future sailing that commences prior to September 30, 2022.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this policy.
- Qualifying scenarios include Guests who:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater
- Have had known exposure to a person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Guests who do not wish to select a new sail date will be provided a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees in their original form of payment.
- Guests who experience one or more of the qualifying scenarios on the day of embarkation will not be able to sail and will receive a full refund without Disney-imposed cancellation fees.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently approved their application to conduct a simulation cruise aboard the Disney Dream on June 29. This is an important next step toward their gradual and responsible resumption of service in U.S. waters. While they continue to work closely with the CDC to refine their new health and safety protocols, it will take some time to bring their Crew back on board and prepare their ships to welcome Guests once again. Therefore, it is necessary for them to cancel Disney Dream departures through August 6, 2021, Disney Fantasy departures through August 28, 2021, Disney Wonder departures through September 19, 2021, and Disney Magic departures in the US through November 4, 2021.
Health and Safety Protocols
While they are still evaluating the timing, when they return to sailing they will inform you of enhanced health and safety measures – for you, their other Guests, Cast and Crew Members. You will be required to follow all posted instructions when sailing with Disney Cruise Line.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By sailing with Disney Cruise Line you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.