Celebrity Cruise Line
***Important Policy Information***
Cruise Restart Policies as of June 9, 2021
- Celebrity Millennium from St. Maarten - (ON SALE) - First sailing June 5
- Celebrity Apex from Athens - (ON SALE) - First Sailing June 19
- Celebrity Silhouette from Southampton - (UK RESIDENTS ONLY at this time) - First sailing July 3
- Celebrity Edge from Fort Lauderdale - Sailing June 26
- Celebrity Flora from Baltra - Sailing July 4
Will I need to be vaccinated?
Every guest 18 years and older will require proof of full vaccination two weeks prior to sailing. Guests 2 and older will be required to take an antigen test at the terminal prior to boarding and again at debarkation, if required for country re-entry. Booked guests will be updated as requirements evolve.
Will I need to wear a mask onboard?
No information is currently available.
Before you book - Flexible Booking Policy
Book with Confidence. Giving you the flexibility to change your plans.
Book by May 31, 2021 and your cruise fare includes the following at no extra cost:
- Cancel up to 48 hours before you sail
- 100% Future Cruise Credit
Your cruise fare includes the following at no extra cost:
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of sailing or at the pier, 100% refund of the cruise fare for you and anyone in your traveling party who doesn’t sail
- All Covid-19 related onboard treatment
- Incremental land-based quarantine cost* & travel expenses home for Covid-19 + guests, those suspected of being Covid-19 + and non-vaccinated close contacts that are required to debark and quarantine
*Incremental costs are those not covered by the guest’s travel insurance policy
Cancellation Policy as of April 9, 2021
For cancellation within any phase of penalty, refunds will be issued as Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for the full cruise fare amount.
- In order to receive 100% FCC, your booking must be paid in full.
- For cancellation outside of penalty, your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Nonrefundable Deposit Bookings: If cancelled outside of penalty, the full deposit amount will be returned (without penalty) in the form of an FCC. If canceled within any phase of penalty, the cruise fare including full deposit (without penalty) will be issued as an FCC.
Celebrity Cruises announced that it is extending the suspension of some sailings, including all sailings from the United States until June 30, while continuing its measured return to service with more sailings scheduled from different regions around the world.
While they continue to work with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the United States and government authorities around the world, Celebrity has made the following adjustments to upcoming 2021 itineraries:
- Suspending sailings through June 30
- Excluding all ships which have recently announced many new home-ports around the globe
Health and Safety Protocols
Testing & Screening
Prior to boarding, all guests are required to complete a health questionnaire and unvaccinated children will be required to take a complimentary test at the terminal. In some homeport countries, testing may be required for all guests regardless of vaccination status. An additional test will be administered onboard, free of charge, if required for homeport, or home country re-entry. For the latest Testing and Travel Requirements by homeport country, please visit Country Travel Requirements.
All guests 16 years and older must be fully vaccinated with all COVID-19 vaccine doses administered at least 14 days prior to sailing. As of August 1, 2021, all US Guests age 12 and older must be fully vaccinated. All UK guests sailing on Celebrity Silhouette 18 years and older must be fully vaccinated. Crew onboard will be vaccinated.
100% Fresh, Filtered Air
HVAC system continuously supplies and filters 100% fresh, filtered air to all spaces. You can breathe easy knowing the robust system’s layers of protection make the transmission of aerosol particles between spaces extremely low to virtually impossible.
While On Board
From bow to stern, we’re taking extraordinary measures to keep you Healthy at Sea. We’re sailing with fewer guests for more space—and more luxury. Our enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols and enhanced medical center set a new industry standard.
Independent On-Your-Own tours are available unless locally restricted. While in port, guests must comply with local guidelines. Regardless of vaccination status, Celebrity’s curated shore excursions are strongly encouraged. Our tours extend the highest health and safety standards we’re following on board. Most experiences are outdoors, and guests will be encouraged to stay with their group. Buses will be at reduced capacity and will be sanitized frequently. Small Group Discoveries will be available, and for guests that prefer to tour with their family or group, Private Journeys will be available. We’re working closely with local government to comply with their requirements.
24/7 Medical Care
We’ve made our high-quality onboard medical care stronger than ever, with more doctors and nurses on each ship and state-of-the-art equipment enhancements. And in the event of a suspected case of COVID-19, we’re fully prepared with medical evaluations, rapid testing, more critical care on each ship and a safe and prompt return home.