Azamara Club Cruises
***Important Policy Information***
Cruise Restart Policies as of April 9, 2021
Azamara is sailing now, departing from Greece, here is what you need to know.
Will I need to be vaccinated?
All guests of vaccine-eligible age departing from Greece must be vaccinated in order to join us on board.
Will I need to wear a mask onboard?
Masks are required indoors when physical distancing isn't possible including public areas, terminals, and during shore excursions. Guests will not be required to wear masks in staterooms, while dining, or in outdoor areas when physical distancing is possible.
Before you book - Flexible Booking Policy
Book with Confidence. Giving you the flexibility to change your plans.
NEW BENEFITS AND MORE FLEXIBILITY.
To provide peace of mind while you plan, Azamara has enhanced their Cruise with Confidence program to give you the flexibility to change to any sailing through 30 April 2022 if you book by 31 August 2021.
Best Price Guarantee
You’ll always get the best possible price—even after you book. If the fare on your booked sailing lowers or a better promotion is offered, contact us and we’ll honor that better price right up to 48 hours before you sail.
Future Cruise Credit
We know things can change. You have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% of the amount paid in a Future Cruise Credit to be used for a new or existing Azamara booking departing on or before 30 September 2022. The credit must be applied toward the cruise fare by 30 April 2022.
Cancellation Policy as of April 9, 2021
Guests will have three compensation options to choose from.
1. 125% Future Cruise Credit to book and sail on a new cruise by April 30, 2023.
- This amount will be based on total cruise fare paid.
- Future Cruise Credit will automatically be issued via email by August 6, 2021.
- If you have purchased pre- or post-land packages through Azamara, you will also receive compensation in the same form as your cruise fare.
- If you opted into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit for this sailing, you do not qualify for this offer
2. Lift and Shift: Or, you can keep the cruise vacation plans to the same destination and move the existing booking to a sailing next year within four weeks of the originally scheduled departure.
- If we don’t hear from you, we will automatically issue a Future Cruise Credit.
3. 100% Refund: Or, you have until September 30 , 2021 – to request a refund and deactivate the Future Cruise Credit certificate.
- You can expect to receive your refund 45 days after you submit your request.
Call your PERX Vacation Consultant to move the reservation
Azamara has made the difficult decision to replace many sailings between September 2021 – May 2022 due to the ongoing complexities of cruise operations in Latin America and Australia. In addition, the conditions in certain parts of the Middle East and Western Africa are not conducive to cruise operations leaving them no choice but to cancel Azamara Pursuit voyages until January 2022. They are truly sorry for this inconvenience and are grateful for your patience through this pandemic.
They are excited to resume sailing again starting with Azamara Quest in Greece as planned starting August 28th, 2021. Shortly after Azamara Quest completes her Mediterranean season, she will head to the Caribbean as scheduled for her three back-to-back Caribbean sailings, followed by a new selection of 2022 Caribbean sailings. The Azamara Journey will begin her Mediterranean season on October 13, 2021, as expected and will remain there through the Winter with a new selection of sailings to the Canary Islands, Greece and more. They are still finalizing these new itineraries, but they expect them to be available for sale in the coming weeks.
Health and Safety Protocols
Azamara is currently laser-focused on additional safety enhancements for a return to service. To develop a future boarding screening process and updated health protocols, they are collaborating with government health authorities, the Cruise Lines International Association, and the Healthy Sail Panel. These are not yet finalized, but when they are, PERX will post the updated information.