8-nt Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific Quantum of the Seas
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Brisbane, Australia||-||4:30 PM|
|4||Noumea, New Caledonia||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|5||Mystery Island, Vanuatu||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|6||Port Vila, Vanuatu||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|9||Brisbane, Australia||6:30 AM||-|
NEW! Kids Sail Free on select sailings departing September 1, 2023 thru April 30, 2025.
Free cruise fare for third & fourth child guests applies to guests:
- 12 years old and younger as of cruise departure date.
- Booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom.
- Booked on sailings 3 nights or longer.**
- Taxes, fees, and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests
- Thanksgiving Sailings (Departing between November 17, 2023 – November 24, 2023 & November 22, 2024 – November 29, 2024)
- Holiday Sailings (Departing between December 16, 2023 – January 5, 2024 & December 20, 2024 – January 3, 2025)
- Spring Break Sailings (Departing between March 8, 2024 – March 22, 2024 & March 7, 2025 – March 28, 2025)
- Holy Week/Easter sailings (Departing between March 22, 2024 – April 4, 2024 & April 12, 2025 - April 24, 2025)
- Radiance Alaska Cruise Tour Sailings (Departing May 19, 2023 – September 15, 2023)
- Summer Sailings (Departing between May 24, 2023 – September 1, 2023 & May 22, 2024 – August 30, 2024)
Ask your PERX Vacation Consultant about the Kids Sail Free offer when you book!
The Quantum class of ships is a new leap forward in vessel design with groundbreaking innovations. Experience completely revolutionary spaces that transform from day to night. Play basketball, go roller skating and ride bumper cars at the Seaplex. Relax with a book at Two70 and come back at night for a spectacular aerial show. Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 300 feet above sea level. Breathtaking 360° views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship.
Say hello to your home on the high seas in the newly designed staterooms – now with more family-friendly modular staterooms that interconnect and the industry’s first-ever virtual balconies, which offer expansive, real-time views of the ocean and exciting destinations from interior staterooms.
Dynamic dining reimagines dining at sea to give you more distinct options plus total flexibility to shape your own delectable journey. There are no set dining times, no assigned seats, no required formal nights.