15-nt Trans Atlantic Jewel of the Seas
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Fort Lauderdale, FL||-||4:00 PM|
|2||Perfect Day at Cococay||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|10||Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands), Spain||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|12||Cadiz (Seville), Spain||9:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|13||Lisbon, Portugal||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|14||Vigo, Spain||9:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|16||Southampton, England||6:00 AM||-|
NEW! Kids Sail Free on select sailings departing September 1, 2023 thru April 30, 2025.
Free cruise fare for third & fourth child guests applies to guests:
- 12 years old and younger as of cruise departure date.
- Booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom.
- Booked on sailings 3 nights or longer.**
- Taxes, fees, and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests
- Thanksgiving Sailings (Departing between November 17, 2023 – November 24, 2023 & November 22, 2024 – November 29, 2024)
- Holiday Sailings (Departing between December 16, 2023 – January 5, 2024 & December 20, 2024 – January 3, 2025)
- Spring Break Sailings (Departing between March 8, 2024 – March 22, 2024 & March 7, 2025 – March 28, 2025)
- Holy Week/Easter sailings (Departing between March 22, 2024 – April 4, 2024 & April 12, 2025 - April 24, 2025)
- Radiance Alaska Cruise Tour Sailings (Departing May 19, 2023 – September 15, 2023)
- Summer Sailings (Departing between May 24, 2023 – September 1, 2023 & May 22, 2024 – August 30, 2024)
Ask your PERX Vacation Consultant about the Kids Sail Free offer when you book!
Jewel of the Seas, a Radiance-class gem sailing with a dazzling new makeover since 2016, combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and wide-open spaces for the ultimate cruise getaway. With acres of glass throughout and elevators facing the sea, every view is picture-worthy. Bask at the tranquil Solarium pool, recharge at Vitality Spa, or reach new heights on the signature rock-climbing wall. When the sun goes down, the night heats up with Broadway-style shows, Casino Royale, plus 16 bars and lounges. Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine at Giovanni's Table, traditional Japanese dishes at Izumi, specialty coffees at Café Latté-tudes or wines and ports at Vintages – Royal Caribbean’s first ever wine bar at sea.