10-nt Europe Norwegian Prima
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Copenhagen, Denmark||-||4:00 PM|
|2||Oslo, Norway||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|3||Kristiansand, Norway||7:00 AM||3:30 PM|
|4||Bergen, Norway||9:15 AM||5:00 PM|
|5||Geiranger, Norway||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|6||Alesund, Norway||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|8||Amsterdam, Netherlands||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|9||Zeebrugge, Belgium||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|10||Le Havre (Paris), France||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|11||Southampton, England||6:00 AM||-|
Your rate includes all 5 Free at Sea benefits!
- FREE OPEN BAR - Unlimited Beverages*
- FREE Specialty Dining - Choose from any of these popular onboard restaurants where available - Ocean Blue, Moderno Churrascaria, Wasabi, American Diner, Cagney's Steakhouse, Dolce Gelato, La Cucina, Le Bistro, Teppanyaki, The Bake Shop, and The Raw Bar.*
- FREE EXCURSIONS - Get a $50 credit at each port towards your excursion
- FREE WIFI - Share your vacation with friends & family back home
- FREE KIDS - 3rd & 4th guests in the same cabin sail free! (subject to availability)
*Pre-paid gratuities may be applied at the time of booking.
Welcome aboard Norwegian Prima, the first of a new class of ships designed to elevate every expectation.
Be the first to explore the greater wide open and enjoy the expansive outdoor deck space on the most spacious new cruise ship at sea.
Experiences Beyond Expectation
Dip into the horizon at Infinity Beach, walk over water on our new glass bridge and discover many more amazing experiences.
Service That Puts You First
Never wait a second for that second round — or anything else. Revel in the highest staff levels of any new ship and always feel prioritized.
With voyages beginning in summer 2022, Norwegian Prima, the first of the six ships, will be 965 feet long, 142,500 gross tons and able to accommodate 3,215 guests at double occupancy. The vessel will be a game-changer for NCL, offering guests exciting itineraries, more wide-open spaces, thoughtful and stunning design, a variety of new experiences as well as Norwegian's exceptional service.
Please note the U.S. government’s Travel Advisory as of January 23, 2022:
Do not travel to Russia due to ongoing tension along the border with Ukraine, the potential for harassment against U.S. citizens, the embassy’s limited ability to assist U.S. citizens in Russia, COVID-19 and related entry restrictions, terrorism, harassment by Russian government security officials, and the arbitrary enforcement of local law.