Your rate includes all 5 Free at Sea benefits!
- FREE OPEN BAR - Unlimited Beverages*
- FREE Specialty Dining - Choose from any of these popular onboard restaurants where available - Ocean Blue, Moderno Churrascaria, Wasabi, American Diner, Cagney's Steakhouse, Dolce Gelato, La Cucina, Le Bistro, Teppanyaki, The Bake Shop, and The Raw Bar.*
- FREE EXCURSIONS - Get a $50 credit at each port towards your excursion
- FREE WIFI - Share your vacation with friends & family back home
- FREE KIDS - 3rd & 4th guests in the same cabin sail free! (subject to availability)
*Pre-paid gratuities may be applied at the time of booking.
Get ready to sail one of the most exciting ships on the seas! Norwegian Escape is ready to whisk you away. Indulging in every whim is what unforgettable vacations are made of. Get ready to chase sunsets on The Waterfront. Explore a world of exotic flavors with two new restaurants from Iron Chef Jose Garces. Try unique specialty cocktails, hand-crafted by Bar Lab. Or be dazzled by Broadway hits. Discover a new world of Freestyle Cruising on Norwegian Escape.
From top to bottom and from bow to stern, Norwegian Escape has enough onboard activities to fill every minute of your cruise. Think you’re brave? Splash around at Aqua Park with Free Fall - the fastest waterslides at sea. Or visit the multi-level Sports Complex and walk The Plank, which extends 8 feet over the side of the ship. Wanna get lucky? Bet it all at the award-winning Casinos at Sea. With so much excitement, they’ll always keep you coming back for more.
Dine like nowhere else at sea with all of the freedom and flexibility of Freestyle Dining. Flavors come alive at Iron Chef Jose Garces’ Bayamo, where seafood meets a Latin twist. Travel somewhere new with familiar favorites and unique additions from around the globe at Food Republic by the Pubbelly Restaurant Group. Or take a bite out of paradise with signature items like the Cheeseburger in Paradise in Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. Whatever you’re in the mood for, there is something for everyone.
Pull up a stool at The Cellars, a Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar. Let your hair down in the District Brew House, offering more than 50 different bottled beers and 24 draft beers on tap. Sip on a signature margarita at Jimmy Buffett's the 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar. Or reminisce about the good 'ol days at Miami's oldest bar, Tobacco Road. Grab your glass, make some new friends, and let the good times roll!