Due to increased security requirements, most cruise lines now require all passengers to pre-register online for their cruise. For your convenience, registration can be completed ahead of time on the cruise line’s website. By completing the online check-in process for all guests in your reservation instead of having to fill out forms at the pier, you can start enjoying your vacation sooner!
To complete the pre-cruise check-in process you'll need the following information:
- Reservation Number — You will find your Reservation Number in the cruise documents you received from us.
- Passports and/or other personal ID documents for everyone in your party.
- You will also need to designate an emergency contact — name, address, and phone number.
- The credit card you will be using for your onboard charges. One credit card can be used for everyone in your party or different cards for everyone if you prefer.
- The names you use for check-in must match exactly what you provided when making your reservation and what is on your passport (and other personal identification). Please do not use middle names or nicknames. You could be denied boarding if there are discrepancies.
If you have any questions about your existing booking with PERX, the best and most up-to-date information is available directly from your PERX Vacation Consultant so contact them by phone or e-mail and they will assist.