***BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE***
Silversea Cruises Embarkation Changes and Sailing Date Change Policy
Updated September 17, 2020 - Safeguarding the health and safety of guests, crew and the communities Silversea ships visits is top priority. As they work with the CDC and others toward this shared goal, please see below the first sailing for each ship that are currently planning on operating if conditions allow.
While they have suspended all current voyages with your wellbeing in mind, they understand that you may be waiting to travel once again. A common trait among all those with a passion for discovery: rough waters only strengthen our yearning to explore the authentic beauty of our planet.
Silversea’s mission is to support you in traveling our beautiful world in safety, comfort and luxury. In the interest of commencing operations as soon as is safe to do so, Silversea is currently proceeding with a ‘rolling’ cancellation system, in which we are cancelling cruises only when we know that we are unable to operate them. We are therefore avoiding having to cancel cruises that have the possibility of operating. We are doing our utmost to take the best decisions during this very uncertain time and we will keep updating this page with the latest information.
Silversea’s global family looks forward to reuniting as soon as possible, with the recommencement of ships’ itineraries around the world.
As of today’s date, this list is accurate. However, please note that the situation is constantly changing and we cannot guarantee that the voyages shown below will indeed sail on the date shown. We are monitoring the position daily and will keep this page updated.
- E4210505012 - Silver Cloud will set sail on May 5, 2021
- WI211120022 - Silver Wind will welcome guests once more from November 20, 2021
- SS210428012 - Silver Shadow will commence service once again from April 28, 2021
- SL210420007 - Silver Spirit will set sail on April 20, 2021
- SM210520007 - From May 20, 2021, Silver Muse will resume sailing
- WH210620014 - Silver Whisper will commence service once again from June 20, 2021
- E1210528009 - Guests will cruise on Silver Explorer again from May 28, 2021
- MO210401012 - Silver Moon will set sail on April 1, 2021
- DA211109010 - Silver Dawn will commence service from November 9, 2021
- OR210403007 - From April 3, 2021, Silver Origin will resume sailing
Booked guests on cancelled voyages will receive up to 110% cruise fare refund in the form of a Future Cruise Credit (FCC), which can be applied on any future cruise commencing no later than one year after the expiry date and it’s valid two years from issuance. This is an incredible value to enhance the future cruise by choosing a longer itinerary or upgrading the stateroom category.
Future Cruise Credits are transferable to family and friends, and can be used partially and applied on more than one new booking.
For more information call your PERX vacation consultant at 1-888-737-9266.