***BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE***
Azamara Embarkation Changes and Sailing Date Change Policy
Updated January 12, 2021 - As the world continues to confront the many challenges resulting from COVID-19, the primary goal continues to be a healthy return to service for guests, crew and the communities Azamara visit. In order to ensure the most effective initiatives are in place for a healthy return to service, Azamara has taken the decision to extend the suspension of global operations for all sailings departing on or before April 30, 2021. Our ships will be back in operation as per below. All voyages prior to these dates are cancelled.
- Azamara Quest: May 1, 2021.
- Azamara Quest will now start the Europe season with her originally scheduled 14-night Black Sea sailing roundtrip from Piraeus, (Athens), Greece.
- Azamara Journey: May 1, 2021.
- Azamara Journey will now start the Europe season with her originally scheduled 6-night Amalfi & Adriatic Wonders voyage from Civitavecchia, (Rome), Italy to Venice, Italy.
- Azamara Pursuit: May 9, 2021.
- Azamara Pursuit will continue to start the Europe season with a series of new Greece Intensive voyages sailing roundtrip from Athens (Piraeus), Greece.
COMPENSATION OPTIONS - Guests will have three compensation options to choose from:
1: 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30, 2022 and departing on or before September 30, 2022.
This amount will be based on total cruise fare paid.
Future Cruise Credit will automatically be issued via email.
If you opted into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit for this sailing, you do not qualify for this offer.
- Lift and Shift: Or, you can keep the cruise vacation plans to the same destination and move the existing booking to a 2021 through April 2022 sailing within four weeks of the originally scheduled sailing.
Call us to move the reservation at the same rate and promotion.
If we don’t hear from you, we will automatically issue a Future Cruise Credit.
Visit our online form to submit your Lift and Shift request.
3: 100% Refund: Or, you have until March 31, 2021 – to request a refund and deactivate the Future Cruise Credit certificate.
Full Terms & Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions can be viewed here: https://www.azamara.com/cruise-with-confidence
For more information call your PERX vacation consultant at 1-888-737-9266.