14-nt European Waterways ms River Voyager
|Day||Ports of Call|
|4||Excursion to Heidelberg|
Know Before You Go
- Pricing includes cruise portion only. For pre and post accommodations, please contact your PERX travel planner.
- Please be discreet, do not discuss your industry discounts with other guests aboard your sailing.
- Please ensure that you have your ID available when boarding.
- We strongly suggest purchasing travel protection to cover medical expenses in the event that medical attention is required.
- Double sinks in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Jacuzzi bath and separate shower in the bathroom of the Owner's Suite
- Remote controlled curtains in all Deluxe Suites
- Individually-controlled tilt-up mattresses in all Deluxe Suites
- Self-defogging mirrors in the bathrooms of all cabins
- Professional Espresso machine in the lounge
- One additional US plug in all staterooms
- A jazz-themed ship — from The Blue Note Lounge to the musician-named suites
- Ships designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 176 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine included with dinner
- Two different pricing categories for single travelers
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you'll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
- All announcements are made in English
- True Video on Demand…watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies. See our movie list
- Access to many US television channels such as MSNBC, CNN, Discovery, Weather and many more.
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin.
- Follow your ship's journey through real time GPS tracking.
- Ship wide, wireless internet access… stay connected to loved ones through Facebook, email.
The Green Fleet: Environmentally Friendly Ships
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel.
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” systems and bright, efficient LED lighting.
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake.
- Waste treatment and recycling systems comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 90% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river.
Services & Amenities
- FREE Wi-fi throughout the ship *Please Note: Connection quality varies depending on location
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day; cookies and snacks every afternoon
- Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks available every night at dinner during your river cruise
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights, plus walking/jogging track on Solaris deck
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Playing cards and selection of games available
- Blue Note Lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Entertainment onboard featuring local performers coming aboard in select ports, plus jukebox filled with nostalgic music hits
- Cotton Club Lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows for incomparable views. When the weather is right we retract the glass roof and slide open the back wall for a full alfresco experience.
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown
- Massage Studio on board
- Elevator between Navigator, Explorer, and Odyssey decks, plus hydraulic chairlift to the open-air Solaris deck
Ship Length: 442 ft. Gross Tonnage: n/a Cruising Speed: n/a Total Staff: 45 Guest Capacity: 176 Ship Class: n/a