14-nt European Waterways ms River Splendor
|Day||Ports of Call|
|5||Cruise Wachau Valley|
Know Before You Go
- Pricing includes cruise portion only. For pre and post accommodations, please contact your PERX travel planner.
- Please be discreet, do not discuss your industry discounts with other guests aboard your sailing.
- Please ensure that you have your ID available when boarding.
- We strongly suggest purchasing travel protection to cover medical expenses in the event that medical attention is required.
- Owner's Suite is 330 square feet with all the amenities of a deluxe suite including a mini-bar
- Beds can be converted to queen size!
- 78% of staterooms have French balconies
- Bigger staterooms
- Single staterooms
- Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Ships designed with the American traveler in mind
- Intimate cruising with no more than 176 passengers on board
- Single seating dining with a tempting menu of American and European favorites, plus wine with all dinners, including the Captain's Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Elevator between Odyssey, Explorer, and Navigator decks, with a hydraulic chair lift to open-air Solaris Deck
- Non-smoking throughout interior (designated smoking area on open-air Solaris Deck)
- Best passenger-to-staff ratio you'll find anywhere! Better than 4-to-1!
- Professional espresso machine in the lounge, Nespresso™ machines in Owner’s Suite, Deluxe Suites, A & AS cabins
- True Video on Demand . . . watch what you want, when you want, from our vast library of movies
- Access to many US television channels such as MSNBC, CNN, Discovery, and many more
- View your journey, daily destination highlights, important events, flight information and many other key information from the comfort of your cabin
- Follow your ship's journey through real time GPS tracking
- Ship-wide, wireless internet access . . . stay connected to loved ones through email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media channels
Vantage’s new ships are designed to the latest eco-friendly standards. That helps ensure a better cruise experience for you and a better future for your children and grandchildren.
- Energy-efficient Tier 2 engines run quieter, produce less exhaust, and save fuel
- State-of-the-art water- and energy-saving are employed throughout, including “smart cabin” systems and bright, efficient LED lighting
- Quieter, more efficient hull designs save fuel and produce less wake
- Waste treatment and recycling systems comply fully with strict European Union standards. For example, 90% of water used on the ship is cleaned to drinking water quality before being returned to the river
- We provide you with a souvenir refillable water bottle to be used daily on excursions
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the ship *Please Note: Connection quality varies depending on location
- Mini-golf, chess board and shuffleboard on Sundeck
- Entertainment onboard featuring local performers coming aboard in select ports, plus jukebox filled with nostalgic musical hits
- Onboard musician playing in the lounge during cocktail hour and dinner in the dining room. Musician also plays music to dance to in the lounge while bar is open on nights that outside entertainment is not onboard — so there is always nightly entertainment
- Bicycles, including “E-Bikes,” onboard for complimentary use in ports
- Morning exercise/stretching on the Sundeck, when the weather is temperate
- Fitness room with treadmill, stationary bicycle, free weights, plus walking/jogging track on Solaris deck
- Early riser breakfast available daily
- Free coffee, tea & hot chocolate available 24 hours a day; cookies and snacks every afternoon
- Captain's Club with floor-to-ceiling windows for incomparable views. When the weather is temperate, we retract the glass roof and slide open the back wall for a full alfresco experience.
- Complimentary local wines, locally brewed beers, and soft drinks available every night at dinner during your river cruise
- Full cocktail selection available for purchase
- Enjoy complimentary cocktail-making demonstrations onboard
- Cocktail lounge serving from noon until last guest retires
- Playing cards and selection of board games available to enjoy with family and friends, including new friends you meet on the ship
- Luxurious hotel-style linens, L'Occitane de Provence bath products, and much more
- Souvenirs and sundries available
- Twice-daily housekeeping service with evening turndown
- Pamper yourself onboard by visiting the Massage Studio
- Elevator between Navigator, Explorer, and Odyssey decks, plus hydraulic chairlift to the open-air Solaris deck
Ship Length: 442 ft Total Staff: 46 Guest Capacity: 176