11-nt Africa River Tosca
|Day||Ports of Call|
|6||Kom Ombo, Egypt|
Know Before You Go
- Pricing includes cruise portion only. For pre and post accommodations, please contact your PERX travel planner.
- Please be discreet, do not discuss your industry discounts with other guests aboard your sailing.
- Please ensure that you have your ID available when boarding.
- We strongly suggest purchasing travel protection to cover medical expenses in the event that medical attention is required.
Cruise the Nile in a manner once reserved for queens and pharaohs.
For 12 adventure-filled days, experience Egypt and the Nile's most wondrous sites in style and luxury. Set sail on an eight-day voyage onboard the all-suite River Tosca. Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world's largest ancient religious complex, and the entrancing Temple of Luxor. Visit temples dedicated to Hathor, Horus, and other mythological figures, and pay homage to the country's first female ruler at the Temple of Hatshepsut. Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers as you venture forth into the Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty. You will enjoy an exhilarating ride in a felucca, a traditional Nile River sailboat.
This captivating itinerary begins and ends in Cairo, where you'll visit the famous Egyptian Museum and its stupendous and unrivaled collection of pharaonic artifacts, including treasures recovered from the tomb of King Tutankhamun. Journey to Giza to gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the timeworn, enigmatic Sphinx-iconic images that continue to amaze.
An enchanting land of marvels, myths, and wonders old and new, Egypt is an extraordinary destination no culturally curious traveler will want to miss.
Redefining the standard in comfortable cruising along the Nile River
Facilities onboard the comfortable River Tosca include: All beautifully appointed suites feature a French balcony, and custom-made beds draped with the finest bed linens. Added conveniences include a vanity and make-up mirror, generous built-in closets, a hair dryer, safe, individual thermostat for air conditioning, direct-dial telephone, iPod® docking station, and flat-screen television with satellite channels. Private bathrooms have both a bathtub and shower, and are stocked with thick towels, cozy robes, his and her slippers, and soothing bath amenities.
- Stylishly adorned lounge with full-service bar, cozy library, and elegant restaurant
- Sun deck with cabanas and a swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym and massage room
- Boutique for gifts and sundries
- Wireless Internet access in public areas
Ship Length: 236 Guest Capacity: 82