7-nt European Waterways River Queen
|Day||Ports of Call|
|3||Cruise Main River|
Know Before You Go
- Pricing includes cruise portion only. For pre and post accommodations, please contact your PERX Vacation Consultant.
- Please be discreet, do not discuss your industry discounts with other guests aboard your sailing.
- Please ensure that you have your ID available when boarding.
- We strongly suggest purchasing travel protection to cover medical expenses in the event that medical attention is required.
One of the most unique ships cruising Europe’s waterways, the River Queen has an exterior resembling the steamships of the 1930s and an elegant Art Deco interior. Decorated in richly textured blue and white fabrics—with marble bathrooms and inspiring artwork — River Queen is a sublime floating hotel designed with your every comfort in mind. River Queen was rated the #1 ship in the entire cruise industry (both river and ocean) in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Cruise Poll.
- Main lounge with full-service bar and fireplace
- Captain's Lounge with library
- Elegant restaurant
- Sun Deck with life-size chess and shuffleboard
- Fitness room
- Massage room
- Guest laundry and ironing facilities
Additional Ship Amenities
- 24-hour Reception service
- Complimentary 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Wireless internet access in public areas
Ship Length: 361 ft Total Staff: 42 Guest Capacity: 128