Gathering Search Results
Please stand by . . .
SELECT A ROOM
or call 1-888-737-9266
Rates above are price per room. Additional fees & taxes may apply. All rates are in USD. For multiple rooms contact an agent.
The Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas impressive architecture and 692 deluxe guestrooms are set in a spectacular enclave facing one of Los Cabo's famous landmarks. Unique amenities include RIU's renowned mini-bar and liquor dispenser, while some suites boast hydro-massage bathtubs and a jacuzzi on the terrace. This fabulous resort sets a new standard for All-Inclusive holidays, with luxurious facilities and a full range of sports and leisure alternatives, not to mention gourmet food, elegant furnishings, and RIU's personal, exclusive service. The Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, one of the brightest stars in RIU's firmament, makes holidays dreams come true.
- Room service 24 hours a day
- "El Médano" restaurant with terrace
- "Misaki" Japanese restaurant
- "San José" Mexican restaurant / Italian lunch buffet
- "Krystal" Fusion restaurant
- Indian restaurant
- "Mar de Cortés" poolside restaurant, grill and steakhouse
- "La Ventana" lobby bar with terrace
- "Los Cabos" lounge bar with terrace
- Chill-out bar
- Lounge 24
- “Capuchino” Pâtisserie & ice cream parlor
- 2 poolside bars with swim-up bar
- Two swimming pools with swim-up bar and adjoining whirlpool bath (heated in winter)
- Two children's swimming pools
- Complimentary sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool
- Sun terrace
- “RiuLand” kids club
- "Renova Spa" with beauty salon, massages and treatments (additional charge)
- Free 2 gyms, sauna and Whirlpool bath
- "Pacha" night club (at Riu Santa Fe)
- 1 conference & meeting room.
- Gift shop
- Use of computers with internet access (additional charge)
- Free WiFi throughout hotel