Gathering Search Results
Please stand by . . .
SELECT A ROOM
or call 1-888-737-9266
Rates above are price per room. Additional fees & taxes may apply. All rates are in USD. For multiple rooms contact an agent.
The recently built 5 star complex of the Hotel Riu Guanacaste (24h All Inclusive), is situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in a seafront location on Mata Palo Beach.
This fully equipped hotel offers guests the best service in addition to a fresh water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and the “Renova Spa” centre with a range of different treatments and massages. Everything you could need to guarantee the maximum well-being during your stay.
The quality of the cuisine prepared by the chefs in our restaurants goes hand in hand with a wide variety of flavours on offer at this hotel, which will make you want to sample all our menus. The All Inclusive system gives you the opportunity to try out the buffet restaurant and the various themed restaurants on offer at the hotel.
If your stay is for work or business reasons, the Hotel Riu Guanacaste is ideal for you. It has five conference rooms, which are modern and fully equipped, allowing you to hold meetings or conferences in a professional and simple way, not to mention the range of services available.
From its prime location, the hotel offers a wide range of activities on its beautiful beaches such as diving or fishing in the Pacific Ocean and ecotourism in the volcanic regions. During the day, we also offer you several entertainment programs for all ages, whether you’re travelling with your family, as a couple or with friends. The hotel includes a gym, table tennis, volleyball, a tennis court, windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling, kayaking and other water activities. If your favourite sporting activity is Golf, the Four Seasons golf club boasts fantastic views over the ocean and a challenging course.
Guanacaste is less tropical, humid and lush than the rest of the country. Its dry grasslands and woods are sometimes reminiscent of landscapes from the African savannah. In the inland areas, you’ll see the natives, local cowboys riding on their horses as they lead their herds, which are authentic figures of the destination’s traditional culture.
- "Liberia" main restaurant with terrace
- "Furama" Asian restaurant
- "La Toscana" Italian restaurant
- "Tucán" Gourmet restaurant
- "Ocotal" poolside restaurant / steakhouse
- "Filadelfia" lobby bar
- "Pura Vida" lounge bar
- Sports bar
- "La Plaza" bar
- "Santa Cruz" poolside bar with swim-up bar
- 3 swimming pools, 722/716/197 m²
- Whirlpool bath
- Children's swimming pool
- Free sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool
- Sun terrace
- Children's playground
- Free WiFi in public areas of the hotel
- WiFi at a charge in the guest rooms
At the Riu Resort:
- Conference and Events centre with 5 conference and meeting rooms
- "Renova Spa" with a variety of treatments (additional charge)
- Free gym, steam bath and whirlpool bath
Use of the gym, whirlpool bath and steam bath is restricted to guests over 18 years old. Sports shoes are compulsory when using the gym
- "Pacha" discotheque (free entry, drinks not included)
- "El Poblado" Street with boutique, kiosk, mini-market, souvenir & photo shop