Gathering Search Results
Please stand by . . .
SELECT A ROOM
No rooms available with your search criteria
or call 1-888-737-9266
Rates above are price per room. Additional fees & taxes may apply. All rates are in USD. For multiple rooms contact an agent.
Situated on the finest stretch of Barbados' West Coast, overlooking the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea. The beachfront Colony Club is a timeless retreat restored from a former private Colonial Club. Its sophisticated ambience extends to 96 tastefully appointed guestrooms and suites. From savoury dining and sun-swept beaches, to relaxing poolside activities, enjoy the wonderful choice of complimentary water sports. The resort creates countless opportunities to enjoy its environs, from themed beach dinners to paddle boarding clinics (a favourite Barbadian pastime) and more.
- Breakfast included
- Located on the Platinum West Coast
- 4 freshwater lagoon swimming pools
- 2 restaurants & 2 bars, including a swim-up pool bar
- Beach & pool concierge service
- Complimentary motorised & non-motorised water sports
- Fitness centre with complimentary classes
- Complimentary WiFi
- 40 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
Please note that resort stays after July 1, 2018 will incur a new, Barbados Government mandated levy of $10.00 USD per room per night. This levy will be collected at the property.
Don't see the room category your looking for – please contact us!