***Important Policy Information***
Cruise Restart Policies as of April 28, 2021
Restarts are planned for Fall 2021 or sooner depending on CDC guidelines.
Will I need to be vaccinated?
All guests and crew must be fully vaccinated, at least 2 weeks prior to embarkation, in order to board.
Will I need to wear a mask onboard?
Face coverings are currently required for guests while indoors except for in their own accommodations and while eating and drinking in restaurants, bars and lounges or outdoors when physical distancing is not possible.
Before you book - Flexible Booking Policy
TRAVELERS ASSURANCE PROGRAM
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE + NO-PENALTY CANCELLATIONS
Guests and travel partners can now have total peace of mind knowing that should they need to cancel, for any reason, they will not lose a dollar. Guests who have paid in full may cancel up to 15 days prior to their departure and receive a Future Cruise Credit equal to 100% of the cruise fare paid.
Additionally, guests and Travel Advisors can book with confidence knowing that up to the day of sailing, should there be another applicable Oceania Cruises public promotion that offers a better value through amenities or price, they may take advantage of that promotional offer and/or price.
PROGRAM APPLICABILITY AND CONDITIONS:
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- Valid for all bookings, sailings, and destinations.
- Valid for all Oceania Cruises public, published, pricing and amenity-based promotions.
- Promotion or Pricing Adjustment requests are subject to voyage and accommodation category availability at time of request.
- Pricing adjustments after final payment date will be in the form of a Shipboard Credit, Future Cruise Credit, or upgrade, at Oceania Cruises’ discretion.
- Once paid in full, cancel for any reason up to 15 days prior to departure and receive a Future Cruise Credit equal to 100% of the cruise fare paid.
- Valid for all reservations made between August 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021 for sailings departing by October 31, 2021.
- Future Cruise Credit is valid for redemption for one year from date of issue for cruises departing by December 31, 2022.
At Oceania Cruises, the health, safety and well-being of guests, crew and the communities they visit has always been and remains highest priority. Given the continued global efforts to combat the spread of the global COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, they are extending their suspension of voyages to include all scheduled departures aboard Marina through and including August 19, 2021. Marina returns to her previously published schedule of departures beginning with the August 29, 2021 sailing from Copenhagen. All departures through September 30, 2021 aboard Riviera, Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena are cancelled. Additional ship restart dates will be communicated in the future.
All reservations under deposit or final payment with a credit card, check, or bank wire will automatically receive a full (100%) refund of all funds that have been applied to your reservation.
If your reservation has been deposited or paid in full utilizing a previously issued Future Cruise Credit, your Future Cruise Credit will be re-issued for the amount that was applied. Future Cruise Credits are not redeemable for cash refunds.
If you wish to book a similar or identical itinerary for 2022, you can reserve the dream voyage of your choosing with total peace of mind and confidence knowing that every sailing is covered by our Best Price Guarantee. Should a better public promotion or price become available, up to the date of sailing, you may take advantage of it.
Ancillary items and packages, etc. purchased through us will be automatically refunded.
Any travel protection purchased through us will also be refunded.
Please allow up to 60 days for refunds to be processed.
Please know their team is working around the clock to do what is right by guests. They continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide additional updates as they are available.
Health and Safety Protocols
They are committed to taking all appropriate steps and actions to combat the spread of COVID-19 and are working closely and in partnership with local, state, federal and global agencies, and as such, they have developed a set of new enhanced health and safety protocols.
SAFETY FOR THEIR GUESTS & CREW
PRE-CRUISE VACCINATIONS, TESTING, SCREENING & CHECK-IN
- All guests and crew must be fully vaccinated, at least 2 weeks prior to embarkation, in order to board.
- All guests will be required to take a COVID-19 antigen test, administered and paid for by the cruise line, prior to boarding and receive a negative result. In addition, a second COVID-19 antigen test will be administered prior to disembarkation.
- Guests are also responsible for complying with all local health and safety requirements, potentially including additional COVID-19 testing, to enter the country where the voyage originates (port of embarkation) and to return home post cruise.
- Travel requirements are evolving quickly and vary depending on the port and country of departure. Communication will be sent to all booked guests in the 30 days prior to setting sail, to share the latest requirements for each departure port.
- All guests will undergo pre-embarkation health screening including an enhanced health questionnaire and touchless temperature check.
- They’ve designed an enhanced, staggered embarkation process and new check-in system to streamline check in for guests by allowing documents to be signed electronically.
- Additionally, embarkation terminals will be disinfected continuously, and where possible, fogged before and after each embarkation and debarkation.
ONBOARD FACE COVERINGS, CONTROLLED GUEST CAPACITY, HAND SANITATION
- Face coverings are currently required for guests while indoors except for in their own accommodations and while eating and drinking in restaurants, bars and lounges or outdoors when physical distancing is not possible.
- Face coverings may be required in certain settings to comply with local requirements, for example in terminals for embarkation and disembarkation or at ports of call.
- They will continue to monitor public health guidance, including from the CDC, at the time of your voyage and modify requirements accordingly.
- They will initially control the guest capacity onboard each ship to provide even more space for responsible physical distancing.
- To further support physical distancing, they have increased spacing in dining and entertainment venues and other onboard spaces.
- Contactless food and beverage service will be provided across all ships with service staff stationed ship-wide, including all restaurants and lounges, and shared use items will be removed where possible.
- All guests will be required to engage in frequent handwashing.
- Hand sanitizer will be prominently placed and easily accessible throughout the ship.
- Temperature checks and ongoing symptom screening will be practiced throughout the cruise.
SAFETY ABOARD THEIR SHIPS
ONBOARD — INCREASED SANITATION MEASURES, UPGRADED AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS, ENHANCED MEDICAL TEAMS & FACILITIES
- Comprehensive enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols have been implemented throughout the cruise experience.
- Our 24/7 prevention schedule features continual disinfection of public areas and high-traffic touch points using EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Guest accommodations will receive intensive non-toxic microbial disinfection daily.
- To provide cleaner air for their guests they are strategically installing medical-grade air filters of the highest filtration grade, MERV 13 or HEPA according to the type of HVAC system installed on board.
- The upgraded H13 HEPA air filters are capable of removing 99.9% of airborne pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus), the virus that causes COVID-19.
- A new air treatment technology, bio-polar ionization, has been adopted to continuously disinfect the air in occupied spaces.
- They’re improving their onboard medical capabilities with additional staffing relative to capacity and enhanced facilities. This includes an increase in intensive care unit capacity, new and upgraded equipment, onshore medical institution partnerships, telemedicine capabilities and additional robust consultation and treatment options.
- Onboard medical centers are abundantly stocked with common prescription medications, remedies, and virus-testing equipment.
- Complimentary consultations and treatments are provided for respiratory illnesses as well as dedicated isolation accommodations should the need arise.
- Each ship will have a dedicated Public Health Officer on board. This expert is responsible for the oversight of all outbreak prevention initiatives. They will oversee the day-to day sanitation and cleanliness of all public areas and accommodations.
- Each ship will also have an Infectious Disease Prevention Officer on board.
DESTINATIONS, ITINERARIES & SHORE EXCURSIONS
- They constantly monitor the health environment across the globe and will modify or cancel itineraries to affected areas as needed.
- They’re partnering with their local destinations and tour operators to extend their comprehensive health & safety protocols to shore.
THOROUGH & EFFECTIVE MOBILIZATION PLAN
- If a positive case of COVID-19 occurs, they have various contact tracing methodologies to identify and notify those who may have been exposed.
- Dedicated isolation and quarantine accommodations will be available if needed.
- They have developed a thorough mobilization and response plan focused on providing medical treatment, collaborating with local authorities and coordinating safe passage home for all guests and crew should the need arise.
- They have established relationships with onshore medical institutions and enhanced their telemedicine consultation capabilities.