8-nt Caribbean Valiant Lady
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Miami, FL||-||7:00 PM|
|3||Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|4||San Juan, Puerto Rico||11:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|5||St. Croix, USVI||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|8||The Beach Club, Bimini, Bahamas||9:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|9||Miami, FL||6:30 AM||-|
Benvenuta as they say in Italy, or welcome to Virgin Voyages ship number two; Welcome Valiant Lady! With a name, derived from the Latin term, valere, meaning strong, vigorous and powerful, they couldn’t think of a better way to describe the leading mermaid gracing her bow, guiding them through the Mediterranean, on their first European cruise.
Inspiration for her identity combines folklore of the past while proudly ushering in traits of today. Historically, women have graced the bows of ships as symbolic figures of protection. But Valiant Lady embodies a new era where women don’t only represent a sort of figurative well-being for the ship, but also a quite literal one.
From engineers to builders, marine tech to captains, Virgin Voyages ships are empowering female leaders to break through, and challenge conventions for women in the maritime world. Virgin Voyages proudly boasts leadership positions for women with the design, build, technical operations and captaining of Virgin Voyages cruise ships. Like them, their ship’s leading lady is quite, well, valiant.
Over $600 in value is always included on every Virgin Voyages sailing!
- Adults-Only Cruise: Sail kid-free on a relaxing, exclusively adult getaway at sea
- WiFi Included: Whenever you want, and wherever you are on the ship
- All Food Included: Any and all of the 20+ eateries are yours to enjoy
- Tips Included: Gratuities are always included in Virgin Voyages pricing
- Group Workouts Included: Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more — all your group fitness classes are covered
- Essential Drinks Included: Still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas and drip coffee