***BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE***
Celestyal Cruises Embarkation Changes and Sailing Date Change Policy
Updated March 13, 2020 - Please note that this information is updated regularly and adapts as the situation evolves.
Celestyal Cruises are taking preventative measures and suspending cruise operations until May 1, 2020. This action is as a result of the unavoidable circumstances arising out of the continued spread of COVID-19 and increased government advisories and restrictions from all over the world prohibiting guests from leaving and re-entering their home countries.
They plan to recommence from May 1st, 2020 with our 3-night Iconic Aegean on Celestyal Olympia and May 2nd, 2020 with the 7-night Eclectic Aegean on Celestyal Crystal as scheduled.
Celestyal Cruises will deny boarding, regardless of nationality, to:
- any guest or crew member who has traveled from, to or through mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Iran, South Korea, and Italy in the past 14 days.
- any guest who has come into contact with anyone 14 days prior to travel from, to or who has travelled through mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Iran, South Korea, and Italy. "come into contact" above is defined as an individual coming within 6 feet (2 metres) of a person.
- guests who report feeling unwell or demonstrate any flu-like symptoms.
Specific to the Three Continents Itinerary Only - Effective immediately until further notice:
Guests who have traveled from, to or through China, South Korea (applicable to connecting flights via this location), Macau, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan (not applicable to connecting flights) and Italy within 14 days prior to their embarkation will be denied boarding on the Three Continental cruise. This is in accordance with the requirements of the Israeli public health authority. If you are impacted by this restriction please contact your Perx Travel Planner for alternative options from Celestyal Cruises.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Applicable to guests origination from the following markets only due travel restrictions:
China, including Hong Kong and Macau
-Full refund without penalty for departures within the next eight weeks (all sailings up to and including April 27, 2020)
- Impacted guests have the option to rebook onto another 2020 or 2021 sailing irrespective of itinerary without penalty upon a 'like for like' stateroom category and fare paid basis.
2. Applicable to guests origination from
Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan
- Impacted guests due to cruise within the next 4 weeks can transfer their booking to a future 2020 cruise departure on any itinerary upon a 'like for like' stateroom category and fare paid basis.
Affected sailings are:
7-Night Three Continents: March 14, 21 and 28, 2020
7-Night Eclectic Aegean: April 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2020
3 & 4-Night Iconic Aegean: March 16 till April 30, 2020
For guests rebooking onto an alternative 2020 date, their standard cancellation penalties will be applied based upon original booking date and NOT the new rebooked sailing date.
Questions? Contact your PERX travel consultant by calling 1-888-737-9266